[3830] CaQP VA3WN Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CaQP VA3WN Single Op LP
From: va3wn@rac.ca (va3wn@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:12:26 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: VA3WN
Operator(s): VA3WN
Station: VA3WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Sudbury, ON
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   26      0
   20:
   15:   36     33
   10:
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   62     33  Mults = 40  Total Score = 10,080

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I was only able to squeeze 3.5 hours in (mostly 5-minutes-on, 5-minutes-off type
contesting).  Too bad, I really like doing CQP to warm up for CQWW.

This was my last contest with the ol' TS-440S/AT, which is now on its way to a
another happy ham.  Upgrading to a TS-940S/AT; it'll be my excuse to upgrade the
skyware in the backyard to properly complement the rig, hi!

GL es CU in CQWW x 2!

73 Travis VA3WN
va3wn@rac.ca