[3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP
From: tonno@lhv.ee (tonno@lhv.ee)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 03:02:20 -0700
                    EU Autumn Sprint, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   44     0.59
   40:   46     1.05
   20:   94     1.56
---------------------
Total:  184   Total Score = 184

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

My first Sprint ever. Great contest! Suffered from bad antenna on 40m - only a
10m high dipole - could not get through the pile-ups at all. Took me 6 minutes
after moving to 40m to get first QSO!:) 20m was good although central Europe and
GB was very weak for some reason. Antenna - 15m 2 el Qubical Quad. Now I know I
stayed 10-15 minutes too long on 20m. 80m was also decent. 4Square was better
than Inv V to central and southern Europe.

Congrats to Roli and Andy for great scores. Will give you tougher competion next
time with a bit better 40m antenna:)

Thanks and CU next time,
73
Tonno