[3830] PaQP NO5W Single Op CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PaQP NO5W Single Op CW LP
From: no5w@txucom.net (no5w@txucom.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:12:55 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op CW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   50     0
   15:   43     0
   10:    3     0
    6:    0     0
    2:    0     0
--------------------
Total:   96     0  Mults = 44  Total Score = 6,336.0

Club: Northwest Amateur Radio Society - Houston

Comments:

I wasn't able to commit to the full time and got a late start on Sunday. Spent
most of Sunday afternoon just trying to reach the 100Q mark and fell 4Qs short
-- guess I wont be having my morning coffee from a PA QP this year.  It was fun
as usual but conditions were not good here especially on 20m. Tuned on 10m often
but heard only a few stations. Hope to see everyone again next year.

73/Chuck/NO5W
Equipment: TenTec Pegasus, 3 attic dipoles, CQX homebrew software, Kent paddle,
W5XD keyer