[3830] PaQP N6ED Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] PaQP N6ED Single Op HP
From: N6ED@qsl.net (N6ED@qsl.net)
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:13:36 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: N6ED
Operator(s): N6ED
Station: N6ED

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:           2
   15:   4      10
   10:           2
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:   4      14  Mults = 12  Total Score = 200.0

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

After such a great CQP I was planning to go great guns in PAQP but this
plan was cut short by a business trip that I had to take from Sat-Mon.
I was still everso determined to get on so I stoped by and found a station
to get on in SB section (I knew this would be rare for you PA Boys) and
made a few Q's during about a 30 min time period on Sunday afternoon.
I got lots of "thanks for the multiplier!!" from guys which felt great.
I only wish I had more time to devote to all the guys who were on.
Next year for sure!!!

73 and see you all in SS!!!
Craig, N6ED