[3830] Salmon Run W7OZ/7 Cnty ExpedMixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run W7OZ/7 Cnty ExpedMixed HP
From: w7oz@arrl.net (w7oz@arrl.net)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:35:29 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: W7OZ/7
Operator(s): W7OZ & W7NI
Station: W7OZ/7

Class: Cnty ExpedMixed HP
QTH: ADA. / LIN.
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

We had a ball operating from my RV on the Adams - Lincoln County line in
east-central Washington.  Two operators - one radio. Used 706 + SB-200 + R-5
vert and dipole for 80 (vy low).  I (W7OZ) on phone and Stan (W7NI) on CW gave
us each enough operating time.  No noise here - 360 degrees of wheat fields and
no pwr lines etc.  RV generator worked well the whole time.  We would like to
improve our rate next time but don't anticipate getting what one post listed as
almost 3 QSOs per MINUTE for the WHOLE contest.
73/Greg Milnes W7OZ