[3830] WAG SL4CM(SM4TUG) SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAG SL4CM(SM4TUG) SO Mixed LP
From: hans@lilleweb.net (hans@lilleweb.net)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 09:46:06 -0700
                    Worked All Germany Contest

Call: SL4CM
Operator(s): SM4TUG
Station: SL4CM

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Kristinehamn
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

   80:  113      0      22
   40:  121      0      24
   20:  316      0      25
   15:   47      0      19
   10:   18      0      14
----------------------------
Total:  615      0     104  Total Score = 191,880

Club:

Comments:

Hmmm... my log programme doesn´t make any difference between SSB and CW QSO´s in
the summary sheet of thw WAG-Contest. Therefore both SSB and CW QSO´s are
counted in the same column in the list above. Anyway, WAG was a totally new and
very funny experience for SL4CM. I´m more than satisfied with the final result!
The activity was very high, especially on 20m, hi! SL4CM worked mainly CW on 80
and 40, because of the very high QRM-level on the SSB part of those bands. On 20
and 15, the majority of the QSO´s are SSB-QSO´s. On 10 metres (wich is a
difficult band to work DL on from SM-land) SL4CM managed to work 14 DOK´s on 18
CW-QSO´s. Thank´s to everyone for a nice and relaxed contest! SL4CM promise to
be back next year!