[3830] JARTS J41YM(OK1YM) Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] JARTS J41YM(OK1YM) Single Op HP
From: ok1ym@seznam.cz (ok1ym@seznam.cz)
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:06:31 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: J41YM
Operator(s): OK1YM
Station: J41YM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

   80:   76   158    27
   40:  287   667    62
   20:  467  1161    89
   15:  449  1054    88
   10:  417  1036    78
-------------------------
Total: 1696  4076   344  Total Score = 1,402,144

Club:

Comments:

Hi to all,

this was a very special contest for me for the following reasons:

First of all I got the best info I could get before it started
that my second son named Vitek was born in Friday 18 of Octobet
at 16:00 UTC and is O.K.

This contest was my last RTTY contest from Greece as I´m leaving from Greece
back to the Czech Republic soon.

I set my personal record in number of QSO during this contest beacause of good
propagation and vy good activity.

Simply said Mr. Murphy loved me as always. Everithing worked perfectly.

Only participation of DL stations was lower than common because of WAG
contest.

A little summary of my activity from Greece:

I made 11000 RTTY QSO since 04/2001 with J41YM contest callsign and another
4500 QSO with SV/OK1YM. Thanks to all of you who gave me a call.

QSL cards are exchanged via OK DX Foundation <http://www.okdxf.cz/> through
the CZECH bureau or direct. Please do NOT send your QSL cards via SV bureau as
I´m not a member of R.A.A.G !!

On-line logs and other info are also available via
<http://www.qsl.net/ok1ym>

CUL Olda J41YM