[3830] CQWW SSB K7HBN SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7HBN SOAB LP
From: k7hbn@arrl.net (k7hbn@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:39:25 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7HBN
Operator(s): K7HBN
Station: K7HBN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:    7     3        2
   40:   13     7        7
   20:  167    24       75
   15:  133    27       88
   10:  126    19       42
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Was able to work only 2 JA on 10 on a scatter path, 10 would have been a pretty
bad if not for our LU friends.  Managed 3 or 4 Eu on 15, with OH0Z the most
interesting around 23Z on Sunday.  Was interesting watching solar wind data and
auroral activity levels on the QSL Net propagation page during the weekend.  I
guess we have been spoiled by pretty great condx the past couple of years.  The
W7DX guys said it best, contesting from Washington makes you tough or maybe
crazy if you keep comong back year after year.  I still think I had fun. de
K7HBN.