[3830] CQWW SSB VA3KA SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA3KA SOAB HP
From: va3ka@rac.ca (va3ka@rac.ca)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 17:29:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA3KA
Operator(s): VA3KA
Station: VA3KA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    3     3        2
   80:   11     9        8
   40:   17    15       15
   20:   39    29       32
   15:   26    20       22
   10:   46    25       30
------------------------------
Total:  142   101      109  Total Score = 76,020

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Could not do a full time entry due to rig/antenna problems and other XYL type
commitments (i.e. lunch with the Mayor of Ottawa on Saturday!). Ontario Hydro
also surprised me with a 6 hour "planned" power outage Sunday morning at 0500
local. They claim all affected areas were advised  Huh?? Maybe next year. Did
manage a few good DX stations and glad to work VC2C on 160M with my 80M antenna
and 80 watts. KH7R made it on 80-10 as well.