[3830] CQWW SSB VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP
From: k1zm@aol.com (k1zm@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 04:29:04 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): K1ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Prince Ed Is.
Operating Time (hrs): 43
Radios: SO2R

  160:  143     9       38
   80:  394    17       72
   40:  547    23       78
   20: 1138    35      117
   15: 1185    31      108
   10: 1527    30      110
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First attempt at an all-band contest from VY2.  It was really alot of fun trying
to figure out how to work this contest from Canada.  Lots still to learn for
sure!  Thanks to all of those who called.....please look out for me during CQWW
CW on 160M where I will be operating with N6TJ/N6AA/OH2MM and the boys signing
PT5A from the contest QTH of PP5JR (ZX5J).  160M is really tough from down in
Southern Brazil so please keep calling if we don't respond right away.  QRN
levels rarely dip below S9 +10DB on Topband from down there - but you know I
will be in there trying to dig out anyone who keeps on calling persistently.

GL to all in CQWW CW mode!  Hope the condx are half as good as they were this
past weekend!

73 JEFF
VY2ZM/K1ZM/VY2ZMM/K1ZM-VY2

K1ZM@aol.com