[3830] SS CW N8IA Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N8IA Single Op LP
From: driley@n8ia.net (driley@n8ia.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:35:28 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N8IA
Operator(s): N8IA
Station: N8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   66
   40:   86
   20:   54
   15:   55
   10:   45
------------

Club:

Comments:

Icom 735 100w
80/40 Dipole at 25 feet
Cushcraft R-6000 Vert 20/15/10
CT V9.80

Had some aurora on 40 & 80 early Sat. evening, which made some signals difficult
to copy. Missed NL, QC, AK for sweep. I was surprized to make it through the
pileup to work VY1JA. Oddest stat was almost total lack of VE3. My QTH is 20
miles from Windsor, ON but VE3 was section number 70, I thought I was going to
miss a section, I could work on my 2M HT.

I won't mention who, but heard one station calling CQ FD in the early hours on
Sunday morning, must have need some sleep!

Dave - N8IA