[3830] SS CW N0AH Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AH Single Op HP
From: dinsterdog@aol.com (dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 19:56:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 4655 R

------------
  160:
   80:   59
   40:
   20:   15
   15:   84
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Major ice storm took down both 40 and 80M 4 sqrs last week the night before
CQWWSSB-  T6 Stacked array alos bent out of shape-  Bailing twine and a lot of
time has fixed most antennas where they are working-  But too tired to give this
a serious effort- Being in Wyo, I always feel I should do what I can to get on
for a bit- In this case, 2Hrs and 53 minutes- We'll see about SSSSB- But I don't
think Wyo is the rare mult it used to be- I will be in France for CQWWCW at
F6KRV club station- Time to visit the inlaws- hope to hear lots of you there in
between wine breaks and unfiltered camel cigerette smoke screens- Doubt if I'll
work you, but will be fun listening- There is always about 10 of us standing
somewhere near a rig- hi

73 Paul  N0AH