[3830] SS CW W6RCL Single Op QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6RCL Single Op QRP
From: w6rcl@amsat.org (w6rcl@amsat.org)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:05:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6RCL
Operator(s): W6RCL
Station: W6RCL

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   19
   20:   38
   15:   84
   10:   59
------------

Club:

Comments:

Murphy struck: My parallel port keyer interface was shorted when I tested it
about 15-minutes before the contest.  Before I could solder together another
one, I couldn't find my stash of trusty old general purpose NPN's.  Finally
found them and got it built and working but not until after the contest started.
 I was working on QSO #1 and everyone else was giving me numbers in the 30's and
40's!

Station:   FT-817 @ 5w with Force 12 C4SXL @ 50-feet.
Software:  TR-log (version TRsmall)!
Hardware:  486 33/DOS boot