[3830] SS CW W6KC SO Unlimited HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW W6KC SO Unlimited HP
From: w6kc@arrl.net (w6kc@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 20:43:20 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   14
   40:   51
   20:  107
   15:  162
   10:  184
------------

Club:

Comments:

I wasn't planning a full-time effort, but just wanted to keep my recent streak
of SS sweeps going. By early Saturday night I was only missing NL. Sunday
morning I began the hunt for a VO.  Since I was class "U" I looked at the
overnight spots for NL and only saw a single spot for VO1TA who was in S&P mode.
Later I was just CQing on 10M just hoping for a VO to call me and sure enough,
VO1TA called me and gave me his #66.  I know VO1MP got on later, but I think I
must of had a rare sweep for awhile on Sunday morning.

73,

Jim, W6KC