[3830] SS CW N4MO Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4MO Single Op LP
From: n4mo@juno.com (n4mo@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 04:12:27 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4MO
Operator(s): N4MO
Station: N4MO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 21

------------
  160:
   80:   24
   40:  542
   20:  220
   15:   25
   10:   39
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I felt like my signal was best on 40 so that's where I tried to stay for
most of the contest when 40 was a viable band. Finally got the antennas
RIGHT. Was surprised at the percentage of QRP stations up for this test.
Seems many more than past tests. Some were extremely LOUD! Had to take
some time off to yell at the tube when the football game was on!
C ya in CQWW CW which is my favorite test of the year.