[3830] SS CW K8BL Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8BL Single Op LP
From: k8bl@ameritech.net (k8bl@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 04:45:07 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8BL
Operator(s): K8BL
Station: K8BL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:  214
   40:  230
   20:  416
   15:   54
   10:   82
------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

I set my goal for 1000+ Q's, but spent too much time trying to find my last
Section - NL.  That cost me the handful I needed.  Of course, keeping half an
eye on Saturday's and Sunday's football games didn't help, either.  I don't know
if activity is really down, but finding a semi-clear frequency to run on didn't
seem too difficult.  Conditions were very good - not too long and not too short.
 Everybody had nice signals to copy, especially the Q-Class which were very
plentiful with nice Q-numbers.