[3830] CQWW SSB ES6Q M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ES6Q M/S HP
From: tonno@lhv.ee (tonno@lhv.ee)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 06:17:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: ES6Q
Operator(s): OH1NOA,ES5TV,ES5MC,ES5RW,ES5RY,ES5QX,ES5RN,ES5MG
Station: ES6Q

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Tsiistre
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  152    11       59
   80:  642    23       93
   40:  579    34      115
   20: 1292    40      159
   15: 1246    38      153
   10:  800    38      155
------------------------------

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

There was nothing we could have done better. No Murphy visits, no fallen
antennas, no smoked equipment. We had 5 stations almost constantly manned and we
can be very satisfied with the multiplier count that exceeded our expectations
but with Aurora levels near maximum through the weekend there was no way to
squeeze out almost any normal US runs from any band. Just about few hours on 20m
during first night and nothing from there on.

Used KC1XX 14.150 signal as beacon - whenever it came up to 57 or so tried to
run - it did not happen too often though:).

Good part is that this is almost as bad as it can get here so we try to beat
southern guys again in CW part:)

cu & 73
Tonno
ES5TV