[3830] SS CW KC3M Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW KC3M Single Op LP
From: kc3m@suscom.net (kc3m@suscom.net)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:14:18 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KC3M
Operator(s): KC3M
Station: KC3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 20:42

------------
  160:
   80:  172
   40:  159
   20:  111
   15:  273
   10:   85
------------

Club:

Comments:

Our one & only 5 year old grandson (a future CW contester) was visiting us for
the weekend making radio contesting during daylight hours second place to game
playing. No complaints -- Both activities this year were memory makers and a
real hoot!

Here's the skinny on my entry:

Radio is -- OMNI VI+
Antennas are -- 3el boomless 10-15-20mtr Quad @ 35', 80mtr Flat-top Zepp @ 30'

Last three multipliers were worked on Sunday:
#78  WY   K7VU  @ 1436  15mtrs
#79  NL   VO1MP @ 1546  20mtrs (Quad was pointed N & he called me)
#80  NWT  VY1JA @ 1832  10mtrs (Huge pile up -- Thanks J)

This was my 22nd SS CW entry.

SO2R reports posted on the reflector sound really neat.  Plan to learn it next
year by upgrading my favorite cw radio to an Orion.