[3830] SS CW K6KM(N6TV) Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K6KM(N6TV) Single Op HP
From: LookUpN6TV@qrz.com (LookUpN6TV@qrz.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 18:59:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): N6TV
Station: K6KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:  133
   40:  176
   20:  257
   15:  395
   10:  339
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had some line noise Saturday which hurt the rate, but thankfully a lot of
praying (and some big winds) made the line noise disappear Sunday.

Many thanks to my host Bill Snider, K6KM, and his wife Ginny, N6RER, for being
such wonderful hosts at this great station in the foothills north of Oroville,
CA.

All antennas are Force 12:

10M:  4/4/4/4
15M:  3/3/3 +15/17 long boom duobander
20M:  5/5
40M:  3 el + rotary dipole
80M:  Wire dipole

Rig:  2 X Yaesu FT-1000MP, 2 X Alpha 87A
Software:  CT 9.79 for DOS by K1EA (flawless)
SO2R box:  N6BT special (only two of these exist)

73,
Bob, N6TV