[3830] TARA RTTY SPRINT CORRECTION 11/7 @ 12 NOON

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TARA RTTY SPRINT CORRECTION 11/7 @ 12 NOON
From: MRBILL1953@aol.com (MRBILL1953@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:42:37 EST
Greetings:

Sorry to bother all of you but I want to announce that there was a correction
made to the TARA RTTY RESULTS I posted last evening. Thanks to a very alert
contester, I was informed that NE3H was listed as the "2nd Place - Single-Op
All Band LOW POWER" winner which is incorrect. NE3H was supposed to be a
"HIGH POWER" station, and this now puts him in 4th Place under the "Single-Op
All Band HIGH POWER" category. Wayne, N2WK now has taken 2nd Place under the
SOABLP and K9DJ will be listed as 3rd Place SOABLP.

If anyone spots any other additions/corrections that need to be addressed
please notify me by 6:00 PM on Friday evening.

For the full results please go to:  <A
HREF="http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty01.html";>http://www.n2ty.org/rtty/rtty01.html</A>

Thank You
Bill - NY2U