[3830] SS CW K8FC SO Unlimited HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8FC SO Unlimited HP
From: K8FC@arrl.net (K8FC@arrl.net)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:24:02 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Cotopaxi CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:
   80:   56
   40:  298
   20:  139
   15:  206
   10:  145
------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

First SS from Colorado.  I did not know what to expect as far as propagation and
where to open up etc. Also, first time using WriteLog for contest logging. I had
a few cockpit problems during the contest but this was due to the learning curve
and not the program. The upper frequencies were loaded with wall to wall
stations.  If you lost your run frequency you were in trouble for a while until
someone would vacate. I would like to thank all who gave me a contact and whish
all good luck and DX.