[3830] CQWW SSB LY2MW SOSB/20 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LY2MW SOSB/20 HP
From: r.vaicius@omnitel.net (r.vaicius@omnitel.net)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 23:20:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LY2MW
Operator(s): LY2MW
Station: LY2MW

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ko25tn
Operating Time (hrs): 37

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 1901    38      138
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1901    38      138  Total Score = 678,656

Club: Lithuanian DX Group

Comments:

Hard conditions from our location - southern and western stations have had very
big advantage to work NA stations. KC1XX sounded 57 (best I have heard) - it
means there was very poor condx to NA (must be no less then 59+20 under normal
condx). Another disadvantage (as well as advantage!) was new antenna - 4 x 6
element KT34 on the rotary tower - no experience how to "drive" it :) Imagine
you have changed older car to, lets say, any Formula-1 or Cart car and have few
hours to understand what is going on before competition.
Thanks to everyone for the contact and I hope to meet you next contests!
Good luck!

Best regards,

Remi LY2MW