[3830] WAE RTTY W4MYA Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4MYA Single Op HP
From: rsmorris@att.net (rsmorris@att.net)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:01:34 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    3
   40:   77
   20:  250        257
   15:  173         40
   10:  184         10
------------------------------
Total:  687  674   307   226  Total Score = 224,644

Club:

Comments:

Used WF1B software. The way I read the rules, neither Version 4.5c nor 5.2
(downloaded from SM3CER's fine website) score this contest correctly now. For
USA stations it is the number QSO's + QTC's X the number of European countries
worked X the band weighting factor. In my case both versions show a multiplier
of 163. When I apply the current rules, the multiplier is 226.
Hope someone can shed some light on this. Off the reflector is fine at
rsmorris@att.net
Sorry goes to a couple of stations that were the first attempts at QTC.
Certainly found it easier to send it!
Had one station that called. The way the canned transmitted report was set, it
was 599 and then the serial number 3 times. All was well until I got to #599.
Lost one QSO due to this misunderstanding..
On to SS SSB
Take care
73/Bob
W4MYA