[3830] SS SSB K4XS Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4XS Single Op HP
From: cqtestk4xs@aol.com (cqtestk4xs@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 19:46:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K4XS
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: K4XS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:    6
   40:  306
   20: 1050
   15:  725
   10:   15
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Massive runs on 20 Saturday evening.  I felt like I lived in ND or VO1 when I
was told countless times thanks for the WCF. Last mult worked was no
surprise...SC.  It's always one of the last.

Developed problems with first radio set-up and it cost me about 25 miutes of on-
time Sunday night.  I had to limp to the finish line with one radio.  It's
amazing how used you get to having the second radio...spoiled!

SS SSB is always fun!