[3830] SS SSB KU6J Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KU6J Single Op LP
From: ku6j@ku6j.com (ku6j@ku6j.com)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:28:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KU6J
Operator(s): KU6J
Station: KU6J

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   82
   40:   48
   20:  102
   15:  192
   10:   77
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Equipment: FT-1000D
Antenna: 135' Stealth Doublet up 25' (all bands)

Weird contest.  I worked all my arch nemeses (Mar, Yt, RI, SC, VI, etc.) during
my first 100 Q's.  I never hit a pileup on any of them, maybe I was lucking out
and finding them before the packet hordes descended?  But then I couldn't find a
Montana station to save my life.  I finally found AA7YA CQ-ing on 15m with just
over 2 hours to go.  By the end of the contest, I had 3 Montanas in the log, 2
Yts, and LOTS of MARs.  Weird...