[3830] SS SSB W7UQ Multi-Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W7UQ Multi-Op LP
From: kl9a@wwyc.net (kl9a@wwyc.net)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:44:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W7UQ
Operator(s): N6HC, KL9A
Station: W7UQ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: ID
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:   27
   40:   30
   20:  287
   15:  143
   10:  271
------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

We had some strange problems with the radio and/or antenna, so we decided to
pack it up on Sunday morning.  I think the fan is gone on the radio (possibly
frying some other part) and the coax or a trap is bad on the TH7.

Nice to have Arnie, N6HC, come down and do most of the operating.  I hope he had
some fun, even if the station isn't the greatest. :)

Either way, we set a new Idaho Multi-op record!  (HA!)

I even got to watch the VP8SSI, 3Y0PI, and AH1A videos while at the shack...
very cool for a youngster who wasn't around for those.

Very sad to not hear WA2GO @ KL7Y in Sweepstakes.

73,
Chris KL9A
http://www.kl7g.org/kl9a  <-- webpage back up with pix...