[3830] SS SSB AA7YA Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB AA7YA Single Op LP
From: aa7ya@arrl.net (aa7ya@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:38:26 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AA7YA
Operator(s): AA7YA
Station: AA7YA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Montana
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:   95
   40:    4
   20:  148
   15:  198
   10:  707
------------

Club:

Comments:

After last year I myself a personal goal of working 1,000 Q's.  For me
personally, the bar has been set for next year. HI!

Everything fell into place for me this year.  Good band conditions, with more
than one operator in each section worked.  There  weren't that many downsides
this year for me.  The only visible downside, reflected by the totals, was not
having a good working 40 meter antenna.  Worked all 80 sections in no time, and
spent Sunday giving out "last one" and Montana to those looking for it, and
running up a pretty respectable score for a Low Power Single Op Effort.

Will see you all in the Sweeps next year!