[3830] SS SSB NA5S SO Unlimited HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NA5S SO Unlimited HP
From: dxer@zianet.com (dxer@zianet.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:45:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NA5S
Operator(s): NA5S
Station: NA5S

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   33
   20:  273
   15:  345
   10:  694
------------

Club:

Comments:

I was off to a great start in the first 5 hours with 500 Q's, when Murphy
decided to visit.  The Titan II decided not to work on 40M, after working
flawlessly on 10/15/20M.  After S&Ping on 40M barefoot for awhile, I decided
to call it an early night, since it was not very beneficial.  Sunday dawned
a much better day, and I had good runs on 10/15/20M.  Improved drastically
over last year's score, and guarantee to be a threat to the TOP TEN next year!
Ten meters was in great shape, and proved to be my best band, despite the
comments of others.  I see K6LL also agrees with that one!!  Congrats- way to
go Dave!!