[3830] SS SSB K2DBK Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K2DBK Single Op LP
From: k2dbk@arrl.net (k2dbk@arrl.net)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:58:30 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K2DBK
Operator(s): K2DBK
Station: K2DBK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: River Vale, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:   58
   40:   68
   20:   62
   15:   60
   10:   68
------------

Club: 10-70 Repeater Assn

Comments:

I'm definitely a "casual" contester, though I find once I get going I wind up
spending a lot more time than I'd anticipated. This contest was no exception,
and even though I had a number of other plans to do things over the weekend I
found myself drifting back to the shack to make "just a few more". I find this
contest to be a bit friendlier than many others, perhaps because folks have slow
down a bit to get the exchange, and it give them time to say "thanks" or "73"
just a little more often.