[3830] SS SSB K1AM Single Op QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K1AM Single Op QRP
From: k1am@arrl.net (k1am@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 16:16:14 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1AM
Operator(s): K1AM
Station: K1AM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: RI
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:    0
   80:  120
   40:   49
   20:   94
   15:  110
   10:  198
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sweepstakes has always been one of my favorite contests. Operating QRP was a lot
of fun on CW but not as much fun on SSB. There sure seemed to be a lot more QRP
stations on CW. I don't think I'll be operating SS QRP in the future. It will
get very difficult as band conditions get worse. Without 10M open this contest
would have been very difficult from here. Wow, worked 3 VY1's in this contest! I
think there were more VY1's active than VE2's. Nice to see all the old SS
friends on and working some of the SS newbies.  Thanks for all the Q's. It was a
a lot of fun.

     73, Jeff K1AM   k1am@arrl.net