[3830] CQWW CW N7OR SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7OR SOSB/15 LP
From: n7or@yahoo.com (n7or@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 15:48:14 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7OR
Operator(s): N7OR
Station: N7OR

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Sandy, OR.
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  513    32       97
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Cascade Contest Club

Comments:

Used N1MM Logger software. Worked great! Don't think there were any CQWW gotchas
at all! The users group fielded 2 teams, I wonder how we all did? GO TEAM B!!!
http://www.n1mm.com

Sunday was just awful. I don't think my little station was meant for SB
competition. Couldn't raise much EU on Sunday. Took lots of long breaks as a
result. It seemed like 15 was full of USA and duplicates most of Sunday. Working
a single band DXCC would have been nice, missed it by 3. Heard more than that
Sunday morning, but they sure didn't hear me! I honestly thought I could have
had more than 32 zones. I predicted I would get 36. Oh well. 3 weeks til ARRL
10, then I can work those darn USA guys all I want. Even only working 19 hours,
(I planned 24, but burned out Sunday), I'm tired and my headphone ears are
sore!
73, Craig R. Cook - N7OR