[3830] CQWW CW N0FP SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0FP SOAB HP
From: ford@cmgate.com (ford@cmgate.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:40:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0FP
Operator(s): N0FP
Station: N0FP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

  160:   12     7        6
   80:   45    12       25
   40:  105    22       65
   20:   63    20       31
   15:   95    22       45
   10:   71    19       42
------------------------------
Total:  391   102      214  Total Score = 311,892

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Interesting propagation.  It was nice to see all the DX forced to lurk on the
lowbands this year.  Makes for interesting log content for those of us in the
propagationally challenged areas (Minnesota).

Speaking of challenged.  No 20-15-10 antenna of any stature.  Ran with a 6BTV
while the yagi is in the shop.  The only antenna over 6 inches off the ground
was a 40M V at 42 feet.  My best band to boot!  What a hoot!

I usually run LP unassisted and couldn't get ANY Qs Friday night without running
power.