[3830] CQWW CW W0AH SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0AH SOAB QRP
From: W0AH@AOL.COM (W0AH@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 19:29:22 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0AH
Operator(s): W0AH
Station: W0AH

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:   10     5        5
   80:   21     9        8
   40:  101    22       48
   20:  164    26       65
   15:  233    27       78
   10:  143    27       54
------------------------------
Total:  672   116      258  Total Score = 687,038

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Favorite contest for sure!  Need to add 8N1OGA to above country total since
software scored it as Japan.  Disturbed conditions, but still pretty good.  Ran
monobanders on 10 through 40M, but the 20M yagi was fixed on Europe, so there's
room for improvement on that band.  Quarter wave vertical on 160 with a Hytower
for 80M and backup.  All S&P, and maybe I won the most calls award!  Although I
called many, many stations well over a dozen times, the award goes to HC8N who
finally copied me on 160M to complete six bands.  Thank you.  CU on 160M and 10M
next month.
Doug W0AH  near Pikes Peak