[3830] CQWW CW N4MO SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4MO SOSB/15 LP
From: n4mo@juno.com (n4mo@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 07:48:13 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N4MO
Operator(s): N4MO
Station: N4MO

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  787    33      123
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another carbon copy of 2001. Same OL OP to go along with same antennas
and equipment. So I guess I shouldn't expect better results. I do need a
better strategy for the 19-21 hours on the second day. Currently I just
S & P. Any suggestions?
Bloopers - missed MJ5 - heard him often 1st day and said later due to the
pile. Second day nil hrd. Also never hrd KH6 other than KH6/K1ER S & Png
and he wouldn't bk for me.
Highlight - worked 9V1YC with my peanut whistle.
C everyone next year god willing and the spots don't disappear!
Ron/N4MO