[3830] CQWW CW W2VJN SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2VJN SOAB HP
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (w2vjn@rosenet.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:26:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W2VJN
Operator(s): W2VJN
Station: W2VJN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OREGON
Operating Time (hrs): 38

  160:   24    10       14
   80:  201    24       55
   40:  381    32       96
   20:  302    33       90
   15:  496    34      101
   10:  254    24       59
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

For this year I want to change the old saying to "There's no meters like 15
meters."   Twenty didn't produce for me on Saturday, so I hit it hard on Sunday
and missed the 10 meter Eu opening.  Oh well.  Most of my operating time was S&P
as it was difficult to get a run going.  This is the first time for beating my
personal best country total in the ARRL 67 CW test.  All said, conditions were
better than I expected.

George