[3830] CQWW CW KT1V(NT1N) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KT1V(NT1N) SOAB HP
From: nt1n@arrl.net (nt1n@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:46:26 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KT1V
Operator(s): NT1N
Station: KT1V

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:   95    15       45
   80:  467    19       80
   40: 1217    33      102
   20:  547    34      103
   15: 1031    30      114
   10:  817    27      111
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Ted and Margaret,and kids and dog, for allowing me to sit in front of
radios for 48 hours!

Special thanKS to K6NA at ZD8A for pulling KT1V out of the huge pile on 160!

S9MX is awesome.  Great signals and QSYs--80 Meters at the end was special.  How
about three S9s on 40!

A great weekend and all I can think about is how loud JT1CO, RU0LL, JA3YBK were
on 80 at 2200Z on Saturday, but only working EU and JAs, sigh.  That was the
only moment of the test where I really reverted to being a DXer.  Recovered from
my "hurt feelings" (KC1XX couldn't work the JT either) and went back to running
JAs LP on 40 at that time.  Was rewarded with YB1A and 9M6A.  Couldn't bust
through to HS0ZDZ (didn't try long when it was apparent Ray was working mostly
JAs) and after wasting too much time on 80, went back to CQing.

73, One of the "T1"s.