[3830] CQWW CW N2NU M/2 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2NU M/2 HP
From: n2nu@arrl.net (n2nu@arrl.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 09:04:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2NU
Operator(s): N2NU, N2WKS, K2QM, WW2Y
Station: N2NU

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: New Jersey
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   48    13       29
   80:  381    24       95
   40:  798    33      118
   20:  848    37      138
   15: 1159    36      140
   10:  834    31      125
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Thia was the operation that almost wasn't.  Thanks to Zev for motivating me to
get this together at the last minute.  Didn't have rotor working on 40 and had
another few issues, but enough worked that we all had some good fun.  Couple of
power outages due to strong winds and downed power lines.  Also with the so so
conditions the first night, we decided sleep was more important.  Nice job by
Dan on 15 meters.

73, John