[3830] CQWW CW L59EOC(LW9EOC) SOSB/15 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW L59EOC(LW9EOC) SOSB/15 LP
From: dx_lw9eoc@softhome.net (dx_lw9eoc@softhome.net)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 22:34:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: L59EOC
Operator(s): LW9EOC
Station: LW9EOC

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: Buenos Aires
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1514    34       94
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1514    34       94  Total Score = 569,472

Club:

Comments:

his was a great contest! The condx were very bad here but condx were
surprisingly good with JA. I worked some VK,ZL,DU,KH6 and they were very
strong.

I think that my antenna made a great job. I worked more JA than EU.
the condx to eu were very poor. tnx to all for the contacts.

Had a lot of fun for sure, see you in ARRL-10.

TX/RX FT840 100W
ANT:  4 Elements monoband yagui for 15 Meters (design by LU3CT)
ANT:  6 Elements monoband yagui for 10 Meters (design by LU3CT)
ANT:  Dipole for 20 Meters. very poor hihihi!. I'll put some yagui vy soon

73 guys de L59EOC (LW9EOC) Tim