[3830] CQWW SSB EA3NY SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB EA3NY SOAB HP
From: ea3ny@ea3ny.com (Eddie)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:46:32 +0100
Class: Mono-op. All bands  HP
QTH: Spain
Operating Time (hrs): 44
160:    31      4       23
80:     121     7       42
40:     322     21      70
20:     903     33      103
15:     1249    29      99
10:     1047    31      99
-------------------------------------- -------
Total:  3673    125     436

Total Score =3D 4.632.000 points

Antennas:
160: very old dipole, big traps, no RX
80: old slooper (quite nice antenna)
40: 1 element al 15 mtrs
10-15-20: X9 at 15 mtrs
10-15-20-40 dipole at 8 mtrs for other transceiver

Transceiver:
FT-1000
TS-570

Amps:
Accom 2000
Old automatic linear

Filters:
Lots of filters (hi)

Remarks:
I need to change the 160 meters antenna, but I am living in a apartment and=
=20
that=B4s not very easy. 80 meters had very poor propagation.
Barcelona is begining to be very noisy, every year I have more and more QRM=
=20
level on my S-meter.
Sleep is the most important problem for a mono op. This year I slept few=20
hours before contest and saves me the test. Every year less this one I have=
=20
few mirages, so again sleep is very important (If your job let you take=20
holiday on friday, of course)
Thank you again to all who called me. See you on other contests
By the way: My first baby borned 9 days after the contest, you can check=20
how looks like and part of my station at: www.ea3ny.com

Eddie
EA3NY

multipart/alternative