[3830] CQWW SSB SV1DPI SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SV1DPI SOAB LP
From: kstama@tee.gr (Kostas sv1dpi)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 10:41:53 +0200
2002
CQ World-Wide DX Contest

CALL: SV1DPI      MODE:__PHONE__   LOCATION: AGRINIO GREECE
.
CLASS:   Single Operator
         Single Transmitter
         Low Power (100W or less). Power used:  100W
         All bands

   QSOs   QSO points   Zones   Countries   Multipliers          Score
160m:           0                  0          0
80m:            0                  0          0
40m:          102        143      11         51
20m:          185        341      18         59
15m:          174        276      19         51
10m:          346        704      18         52
Totals:       807       1464      66        213     279        408456

Station Description: YAESU FT 1000 MARK-V
Antenna(s): 2EL QUAD (10-20M) DIPOLE 40M
Operators: SV1DPI: KOSTAS STAMATIS
Remarks (Biggest thrill in Contest, funniest story, comments, etc.):

I operated only Sunday abt 13h.
The rotator was not working so the ant was beaming USA and i worked only 1
ja station
There was excellent propagation on 10m but when the 10m was closed no 15m
also
I had not 80m ant also and for the first time in contest i didn't worked
kc1xx
on 40m because he couldn't listen me. I tried with 200w also but negative.
There is not good propagation on 20m also.
Cu on cw segment maybe with a repaired rotator and a 80m dipole maybe.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.
Signature____________________________________________ Call
.
KOSTAS STAMATIS, SV1DPI
PO BOX 66
30100 AGRINIO
GREECE HELLAS
160m Summary
Zones

Countries

80m Summary
Zones

Countries

40m Summary
Zones
5   8   9   14  15  16  17  18  20  21  33

Countries
3V     4L     5B     9A     9Y     CN     CT3    DL     EA     EA9
ER     EX     F      G      GI     GJ     GM     GU     HA     HB
I      IG9    IS     K      LX     LY     LZ     OE     OH     OK
OM     ON     PA     S5     SP     SV     SV9    TA     TA1    TK
UA     UA2    UA9    UR     V2     V4     YL     YO     YU     YV
Z3

20m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   7   8   9   11  13  14  15  16  17  20  21  22
30  32  33

Countries
5B     8P     9A     9Y     CM     CT3    DL     EA     EA6    EA8
EK     ER     ES     EU     F      G      GD     GM     HA     HB
I      IG9    IT9    J3     JY     K      KP4    LA     LU     LZ
OE     OH     OH0    OK     OM     ON     OZ     P4     PA     PY0F
S5     SM     SP     SV9    TA1    TI     TK     UA     UA9    UN
V4     VE     VK     VK9N   VP2E   VP5    VU     YS     YU

15m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   7   8   9   13  14  15  16  17  18  20  21  25
33  35  36  38

Countries
3V     4J     4X     5B     8P     9A     9Q     A6     CT3    D4
DL     EA     EA8    F      G      GJ     GW     HA     HB0    I
IG9    IS     J3     JA     JY     K      KP2    LU     LX     LY
OE     OH     OK     OM     ON     OZ     PA     PJ2    S5     SP
TI     TY     UA     UA2    UA9    UN     UR     VE     VP2M   Z3
ZS

10m Summary
Zones
2   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17
20  33  35

Countries
8P     CE     CN     CT     CT3    CX     D4     DL     EA     EA6
EI     ES     F      FM     G      GI     GJ     GM     GU     GW
HA     HB     HC     HC8    I      IG9    J7     K      KP2    KP4
LA     LU     LX     LY     LZ     OH     ON     OZ     PA     PJ2
PY     S5     SM     T9     TI     UA     UN     V2     VE     VP5
XE     YL