[3830] SS SSB N8II Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N8II Single Op LP
From: N8II@AOL.COM (N8II@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 16:09:01 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 18

------------
  160:
   80:  323
   40:  124
   20:  485
   15:  194
   10:   55
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I screwed up big time by not taking this one seriously from the start. A 40 M
antenna change did not work and I was pretty tired Saturday. I found a good spot
on 75M Sat. for a 127 hr/run during the 02Z hr. Then Sunday, came the biggest
surprise, a 91 hr on 20M for 19Z, and a 89 hr on 75M at 01Z! A much better score
would have been possible with a full time effort. I never heard Maritime sect.
and even tried to eek one out on 20M. Thanks for the Q's !