[3830] CQWW CW OH3XR SOSB(A)/40 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OH3XR SOSB(A)/40 HP
From: oh3xr@surfeu.fi (oh3xr@surfeu.fi)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 11:09:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: OH3XR
Operator(s): OH3XR
Station: OH3XR

Class: SOSB(A)/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80: 1128    26       92
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1128    26       92  Total Score = 171,336

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Operated from my country side QTH. We got lots of snow during the last few
weeks
so I had to leave the car and carry all the equipment 500 meters (one way) in
snow! After carrying the rig, PC and monitor etc (do I really need all that
stuff?), I estimated the weight of the amplifier and desided to leave the bigger
amplifier in the car and use the lil spare amplifier (500W, already stored in
the QTH) during the contest, my athletic body (no comments!) has it`s limits.And
I still had to carry everything back : (

Who says radio sporting ain´t sport? Well, I don´t, I got too tired
and slept well...

IC-746+ homebrew PA 500w
full size vertical, dipole, beverages