[3830] ARRL 160 K6KYJ Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K6KYJ Single Op HP
From: K6KYJ@arrl.org (K6KYJ@arrl.org)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:04:11 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K6KYJ
Operator(s): K6KYJ
Station: K6KYJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SV
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 137  Sections = 32  Countries = 1  Total Score = 9,141

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions did not seem as good as 2001. Somehow, I bettered last year's score
for my bes 160 contest, yet. Only worked one east coast station: thanks, K4PN!
K9DX is one that I usually work on the first call. It took over 35 tries to
finally get into his log; thanks for the patience. D region absorption seemed
worse this year. Most of the contest seemed to be a battle of the kilowatts.

RIG: TS-820S, 100 watts, end-fed sloping quarterwave wire, max height 50 feet.