[3830] ARRL 160 K2SX Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K2SX Single Op HP
From: vze323tn@verizon.net (vze323tn@verizon.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 07:41:28 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: eny
Operating Time (hrs): 6.1

Total:  QSOs = 376  Sections = 51  Countries = 3  Total Score = 41,094

Club: Order of Boiled OWLs of New York

Comments:

An S8 noise level started up about 6 pm both nights and lasted through about 3
am.  Couldn't find it internally so I guess Sunday's project is to look
outside.
Didn't hear much DX but that would be tough under the circumstances.  Heard
stations calling me that I just couldn't pull through the noise and my apologies
to them.  Ah, yes, the joys of surburban living.