[3830] ARRL 160 VE3NE Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3NE Single Op LP
From: ve3ne@dipole.com (ve3ne@dipole.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 08:52:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Toronto
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 644  Sections = 62  Countries = 5  Total Score = 87,502

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hello,

Had no time to participate fully and missed a few hours here and there.
First contest with this sloper and don't know that the antenna is no good or
CONDX were bad but heard only a few EU and worked only ON4UN.
Also CA was kinda weak here. N6RO couldn't hear me either but got
a few calls to my CQ from W7 and one from W6.
Carribiens were 599+ for short time Saturday morning.
See you in Stew Perry.

73  es  DX

Lali  VE3NE