[3830] ARRL 160 K1NK Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1NK Single Op LP
From: K1NK@USA.COM (K1NK@USA.COM)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 09:23:54 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K1NK
Operator(s): K1NK
Station: K1NK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 709  Sections = 60  Countries = 4  Total Score = 91,712

Club:

Comments:

Better than average conditions both nights. Noise was about what you would
expect with the propagation. It helps when there is snow on the ground, and no
major storms anywhere in the US. Key clicks seemed to be under control a little
better this year.

I focused on breaking the 700 Q barrier this year and missed some countries I
should have worked by S & P. I rebuilt my K9AY loops and they worked too well.
When looking west, I didn't hear the EU stations calling me, yet another
operator error.

Thanks to all for the Qs. See you in the CQ 160 tests.

Happy Holidays.

Jim - K1NK