[3830] ARRL 160 W4MYA Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4MYA Single Op HP
From: rsmorris@att.net (rsmorris@att.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:24:53 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1338  Sections = 77  Countries = 29  Total Score = 306,234

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Wish this medium would allow pictures. A picture of rate graph would show the
results. High QSO count for the first night and way down the second night. Kinda
like SS!
Thanks to W4PA for the signal report. I did notice some clicks as I tuned the
band. Missed VY, KL7 and VE4 for Section sweep. Falling asleep at the rig about
3AM on Saturday morning and 5AM Sunday morning.
Thanks for the Q's!
On to the 10M contest
Take care
73/Bob