[3830] ARRL 160 WA4PGM Single Op QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WA4PGM Single Op QRP
From: wa4pgm@kinex.net (wa4pgm@kinex.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:56:22 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WA4PGM
Operator(s): WA4PGM
Station: WA4PGM

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 564  Sections = 6  Countries = 58  Total Score = 73,536

Club:

Comments:

Had a great time, guess this was my first serious effort in a long time. However
going to bed early saturday and not getting back up to continue a good effort
could end up bitting me. Did someone hang a RF wall between here and W6/7? Only
west coast gang worked was the very few who called me. Worked XE, FM, HI, ZF,
P40, VP5 and NP2. The Inverted L seemed to play well having only 4 radials, S58A
and RN6BN had good signals but the pileups was bigger than my 5 watts. KH6ND
also with a good signal but never got even a QRZ out of him. Conditons seemed to
better the second night and my focus was running to try and make up the time I
spent in bed. Thanks everyone for a contact!
73,
Kyle