[3830] ARRL 160 N2NT Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N2NT Single Op HP
From: n2nt@comcast.net (n2nt@comcast.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 19:44:03 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT
Station: N2NT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1091  Sections = 75  Countries = 32  Total Score = 257,549

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My wife planned a night out Saturday that I couldn't get out of.
Missed about 3.5 hours prime time on Sat night. But I made up for it by staying
up through sunrise and working those 10/hr rates :)

Very frustrating to hear lots of EU signals call other guys and not me!
Was listening on second rx and kept hearing AA1K and W2GD get EU after EU to
call them, all not in my log. The signals were loud too! Great score Jon... That
vertical must really work.
Hopefully I'll finish my 3 year 4 sq project soon and get louder on tx. Now the
2 el inverted L's just not loud enough I guess. Seems to work better to the SW
than the NE.
Loudest EU signals were S58A, RN6BN, and SP2FAX.
Big west coast sig from W6TRW, K6SE, and N6RO to name a few. Only missed ND,
VE5, VE6, AK, and VE8.
Also VK3IO was loud at sunrise,  NH7O was the only station I couldn't raise.
Luckily KH6ND was already in the log.

73, Andy N2NT