[3830] ARRL 160 N0XB Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N0XB Single Op HP
From: n0xb@arrl.net (n0xb@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:32:12 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N0XB
Operator(s): N0XB
Station: N0XB

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Northfield, MN
Operating Time (hrs): 14

Total:  QSOs = 867  Sections = 76  Countries = 6  Total Score = 143,500

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Thanks for all the participation. I had to miss the first 3.5 hours due to
family comittments, but tried to make up for it.

We in the midwest had a very hard time hearing California, Oregon and
Washington, and the far SE was very weak as well.  Very unusual to wait until
the last 8 hours of a big contest to work the last CA mult.  Wierd!...and NO DX
at all...none, nada, zip!  Only heard a few Carribean and a few Europeans late
on Saturday evening.

Sure glad to have a couple beverage antennas to listen with...man the qrm/n was
nasty!

Great contest turn-out.  Thanks everyone.

Larry, N0XB
Northfield, MN
Proudly representing the Minnesota Wireless Association